Using Games to Enhance Professional Training
By Kathy Miller on July 12th, 2013
Why use games for training?
In fact, people learn best when they are engaged! Research shows that we retain learning longer when the training involves a variety of our senses.
Board games do the trick. Board games appeal to all ages. Games involve learners mentally, socially, emotionally, and physically. Games add sizzle to the training process.
To learn more about how Miller Consultants (through its Human CapiTools division) has used games to enhance professional learning, click here: Why training games?
Tool Kits developed by Miller Consultants on Leadership and Effective Management.Click to learn more
- Thinking About Teams
- The Holidays: Your Opportunity to Boost Employee Engagement
- Courageous Collaboration: An Indispensable Tool for Sustainability
- Miller Consultants is DBE Certified
- Communicating Knowledge
- Case Studies
- Related Resources
- What's New
- White Papers
- career development
- customer service
- Developing Leaders
- email etiquette
- employee engagement
- Instructional Design & Learning
- personal change
- planning projects
- project management
- Sustainability Consulting
- training class
- training classes
- Transformational Change & Innovation