Passion and Performance During Change
By Kathy Miller on December 8th, 2015
Create the Conditions for Engagement
Half-day Classroom Learning for Managers and Team Leaders
This course teaches participants how to create a team culture that supports engagement and innovation even in the midst of change. Participants are given a set of tools that will help them create an engaged workforce.
The purpose of this workshop is to help leaders learn how to create the conditions for employee engagement to flourish during change.
- How change can impact productivity.
- What keeps employees engaged in the midst of change?
- The power of collaboration during change.
- The importance of identifying what is not changing.
- Helping employees grow through change.
- Understanding what leaders can control and what they influence.
Tool Kits developed by Miller Consultants on Leadership and Effective Management.Click to learn more
- Thinking About Teams
- The Holidays: Your Opportunity to Boost Employee Engagement
- Courageous Collaboration: An Indispensable Tool for Sustainability
- Miller Consultants is DBE Certified
- Communicating Knowledge
- Case Studies
- Related Resources
- What's New
- White Papers
- career development
- customer service
- Developing Leaders
- email etiquette
- employee engagement
- Instructional Design & Learning
- personal change
- planning projects
- project management
- Sustainability Consulting
- training class
- training classes
- Transformational Change & Innovation