Why Can’t We All Get Along? Creating Conflict Competent Teams
By Kathy Miller on January 30th, 2014
The purpose of this workshop is to help members of intact teams learn more about each member’s assumptions and styles concerning conflict. In addition, the workshop provides tools and techniques for engaging in difficult conversations productively.
- How to set the stage for handling differences of opinion.
- Create processes for productive rather than destructive conflict
Understanding when to:
- How to address difficult behaviors and difficult conversations.
- What to do when the team reaches an impasse.
- How to address one-on-one conflict within a team.
Target Audience: Current and prospective team leaders
Length: 1/2 day
Tool Kits developed by Miller Consultants on Leadership and Effective Management.Click to learn more
- Thinking About Teams
- The Holidays: Your Opportunity to Boost Employee Engagement
- Courageous Collaboration: An Indispensable Tool for Sustainability
- Miller Consultants is DBE Certified
- Communicating Knowledge
- Case Studies
- Related Resources
- What's New
- White Papers
- career development
- customer service
- Developing Leaders
- email etiquette
- employee engagement
- Instructional Design & Learning
- personal change
- planning projects
- project management
- Sustainability Consulting
- training class
- training classes
- Transformational Change & Innovation