By Kathy Miller on September 10th, 2013
We have designed our coaching services for ease, accessibility and flexibility.
- We can carry out our coaching in our Miller Consultants’ offices or at your preferred facility.
- You have unlimited access to your coach via phone or internet at no additional charge.
- Rather than following a prescriptive model of coaching, we contract with you for a coaching process targeted to your unique needs.
- We focus on “the whole person” in our coaching work.
- We provide tools and materials to support your coaching goals.
- We plan the coaching in blocks of time that are preferable to you.
Our coaches have many years of experience providing these services. Some are psychologists and the others are certified coaches. We have coached both high level executives and managers as well as others in leadership roles. We have coached leaders from companies such as Toyota, Kindred Healthcare, Ashland Chemical, Rohm and Haas, Brown-Forman, Lexis-Nexis, Kawasaki Rail Cars. In addition, we have coached leaders from the not for profit sector.
At the beginning of any new engagement, we offer one free session so that you and the coach can get to know each other. You are under no obligation to continue the coaching after that session if, for any reason, you do not feel that our coaches are a good fit for you.
We engage you in an informal contracting process to clarify your specific work-related goals as well as personal goals. Together we determine how we will measure progress and results.
Over the years we have maintained contact with almost all of the leaders we have coached. We offer them informal support whenever they need it. And we just keep in touch and follow their progress!
Tool Kits developed by Miller Consultants on Leadership and Effective Management.Click to learn more
- Thinking About Teams
- The Holidays: Your Opportunity to Boost Employee Engagement
- Courageous Collaboration: An Indispensable Tool for Sustainability
- Miller Consultants is DBE Certified
- Communicating Knowledge
- Case Studies
- Related Resources
- What's New
- White Papers
- career development
- customer service
- Developing Leaders
- email etiquette
- employee engagement
- Instructional Design & Learning
- personal change
- planning projects
- project management
- Sustainability Consulting
- training class
- training classes
- Transformational Change & Innovation