Building Teams That Trust
By Kathy Miller on January 30th, 2014
The purpose of this workshop is to give participants a framework for creating a strong foundation for team success. The workshop can be delivered to intact teams or to a mixed group of team leaders. The material can be delivered as a day or as a half-day workshop.
- Review the situational factors in building trust.
- Examine types of teams and forms of trust.
- Learn to build the foundations for trust:.
- Learn to create the framework for trust: steps for creating teams that choose to trust.
- Teaching teams to talk: How-to’s for leading collective conversations.
- What is Trust? Competency, reliability, cooperation and ethics
- How to build trust in a new team
- How to create trust in an established team
- How to re establish trust when it is broken
- How to communicate in order to establish trust
Target Audience: Team leaders – project or work group
Course Length: 1/2 Day
Tool Kits developed by Miller Consultants on Leadership and Effective Management.Click to learn more
- Thinking About Teams
- The Holidays: Your Opportunity to Boost Employee Engagement
- Courageous Collaboration: An Indispensable Tool for Sustainability
- Miller Consultants is DBE Certified
- Communicating Knowledge
- Case Studies
- Related Resources
- What's New
- White Papers
- career development
- customer service
- Developing Leaders
- email etiquette
- employee engagement
- Instructional Design & Learning
- personal change
- planning projects
- project management
- Sustainability Consulting
- training class
- training classes
- Transformational Change & Innovation